Industries are facing uniquely difficult times today. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought almost all business operations to a halt. However, the crisis is making everyone think harder about new business opportunities. The Lockdown is a time when industry leaders are focusing on crafting new business strategies. Discussion on common areas of concern is bound to bring out some constructive measures to move ahead with confidence.
With this aim, Ply Reporter has been organizing Webinars with Industry Leaders wherein they are sharing their views, opinions and strategies for managing the business during and post lockdown.
Watch Full Video
The Next in the Webinar Series is one on ‘PROSPECTS & PROBLEMS POST COVID-19: PROFESSIONALS’ PERSPECTIVE-HOW TOP SALES PEOPLE ARE PREPARING FOR POST COVID-19-IDEAS & STRATEGIES'.
Date: May 3, Sunday
Time: 12.45 PM
The Panelists Include:
- Mr. Subir Palit, Country Head, Greenply
- Mr. Navarun Sen, President, Panels Division, Century Ply
- Mr. Pinaki Nandi, Chief Sales Officer, Orientbell Tiles
- Mr. Ashwini Sarda, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Archid Ply
- Mr. Vikas Marwah, Sales & Marketing Head (Boards & Panels), Everest Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Paramjeet Singh, Country Head (Sales & Marketing), Alstone Industries
The session will be moderated by Mr. Pragath Dvivedi, Founder of India Interior Retailing and Ply Reporter who has always been committed to bring to the industry the latest information. Ply Reporter Magazine needs no introduction when it comes to engaging with the leaders and bringing the latest and most important news to its readers.